BP Logix - Submitting a form
A step-by-step guide for how to submit a form in BP Logix.
Submitting a BP Logix Form
Once logged in, your home dashboard will show any forms you have available to submit.
- Please note: If you feel you should have forms available to you that are not listed here, please contact the Eagle Help Desk.
Click on the form name to start a new form instance.
A new window with the form will appear.
- Please note: If new window does not open, ensure that you have pop-up blockers turned off.
Some fields, such as your name and current date, may be auto populated. Any fields marked with a red line are required fields.
Other fields may display after the initial required fields are populated.
Once all fields are populated, press the green Submit button at the bottom of the page. If you need more time to complete your form, select the save and close for later button.
Pressing either the submit button or the save and close for later button will cause the form window to close and you will be back at your BP Logix home page.
- BP Logix - How do I log in?
- BP Logix - Completing a task assigned to you
- BP Logix - Where is my form in the workflow?
- BP Logix - Finding/Editing/Canceling a form
Need more help with BP Logix? Please contact the Eagle Help Desk.