BP Logix - Finding/Editing/Canceling a Form
Finding, editing or canceling a submitted form in BP Logix
Once logged in, your home dashboard will show any forms you have available to submit, any open/active tasks you may have, as well as previously submitted forms.
Select My Submitted Forms at the top of the page.
On this page, you will see all submitted forms, both active and completed, the date submitted, and the current workflow status. You may also filter by the date the form instance was created on this page.
If the form is still active and you wish to edit the form or cancel the process, click on the form name. This will pop up a new window and open the form again.
- If new window does not open, ensure that you have pop-up blockers turned off.
- Completed forms may not be edited or canceled.
Once you submit, save and close for later, or cancel the process, this window will close and you will be back at your submitted forms list.
- BP Logix - How do I log in?
- BP Logix - Submitting a form
- BP Logix - Where is my form in the workflow?
- BP Logix - Completing a task assigned to you
Need more help with BP Logix? Contact the Eagle Help Desk.