Navigate: Check-In Reports
How to run check-in reports in Navigate.
1) Log in to Navigate Navigate: Accessing the Navigate Platform
2) Along the left tool bar, locate the Reporting Icon
3) Select "Check-ins" under the reports menu
4) This will bring you to the New Check-ins report where you can make selections to narrow your search.
5) Narrow your search with the following options:
Timeframe and dates: There are several ways in which to search for certain timeframes, here are a few examples:
Care Units: Select the care unit you wish to see check-ins for. The available locations and services will narrow by the care unit selected.
Filter by location: Select the location you wish to see check-ins for
Filter by service: Select the service you wish to see check-ins for
For the tutoring care unit, you can also select the course associated with that check-in