Navigate: Utilizing the kiosk for check-ins
How to utilize the kiosk within Navigate to allow students to check-in for appointments and events.
1) Log into Navigate Navigate: Accessing the Navigate Platform
2) Scroll to the very bottom of the page, and look for the link "Additional Modes" on the right of the page.
3) The menu will expand, select "Kiosk"
4) To ensure security of the student information stored within Navigate, you will be logged out of the platform when you launch the check-in kiosk, but the kiosk mode will continue to operate as intended.
5) Select your location from the menu.
6) Choose the service you would like students to check-in for, or select "All Available Services."
7) The kiosk is ready for students to start swiping their UWL ID, or entering their ID number.
8) After a student swipes their ID, a confirmation message will pop-up that their check-in is confirmed, and then the screen will go back to the swipe in screen on step 7.