LinkedIn Learning - Using the LinkedIn Learning Library
The LinkedIn Learning library allows learners to browse for learning paths, courses, videos, collections, and custom content. You can use the Learning library to find Learning content in an area of your choice, without searching for specific keywords.
- Sign in to LinkedIn Learning.
- Click Browse in the top left corner of the page.
- To the left of the page, select one of the following
- University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
- You can view available certifications and browse for content under the business, creative, and technology sections based on subjects, software, and learning paths. However, in the organization-specific section, you can browse based on tags, skills, and custom content.