Navigate: Appointment Summary Reports
How to run Appointment Summary Reports in Navigate.
1) Log in to Navigate Navigate: Accessing the Navigate Platform
2) Along the left tool bar, locate the Reports Icon
3) Select "Appointment Summaries" under the reports menu.
4) This will bring you to the New Appointment Summaries report where you can make selections to narrow your search.
5) Narrow your search with the following filters:
Time-frame and dates: There are several ways in which to search for certain time-frames, here are a few examples:
Filter by Care Unit: Select the care unit that you wish to see appointment summaries for. This will also narrow the locations and services to select in the following menus.
Filter by Location: Select the location you wish to see appointment summaries for, if you would only like to see appointment summaries from a specific location.
Filter by Service: Select the service you wish to see appointment summaries for, if you would like to see only a specific service.
Filter by meeting type: Select the meeting type you wish to see appointment summaries for, if you would like to see only a specific meeting type.
Filter by appointment campaign: Select an appointment campaign that you would like to see appointment summaries for.
Search summary text: If you are looking only for appointment summaries that contain certain text.
Use the check boxes to decide if you would like your appointment summary report to include canceled appointments and/or no-show appointments.
6) Select search
7) Your search results will be displayed.
8) You can then choose several actions to take within the report from the Actions Menu, including exporting the results to an Excel file.