Navigate: Adding a tag to a student profile
Certain roles within Navigate have the ability to add a tag to a student's profile.
- Open a student profile page in Navigate Navigate: Student Profile
- Scroll past the other information on the student's profile to the bottom of the page. Look for the Tags section.
- If there are already tags applied to this student's profile, you will see them listed here. To make changes to the student tags, click "Manage Tags"
- Click into the text box that will appear, and start typing the tag you wish to add OR scroll through the available options
- When you have found the correct tag, click the name, and then select "Save Tags"
- The tag will then be applied to the student profile.