Navigate: Removing a tag from a student profile
Certain roles within Navigate have the ability to remove a tag from a student's profile.
- Open a student profile page in Navigate Navigate: Student Profile
- Scroll past the other information on the student's profile to the bottom of the page. Look for the Tags section.
- If there are already tags applied to this student's profile, you will see them listed here. To make changes to the student tags, click "Manage Tags"
- Each tag will appear in the menu in a separate box. Click the "X" next to the name of the tag you wish to remove.
- When you have removed the tags you wish to remove, Click "Save Tags"
- The tag will then be removed from the student profile.