Topics Map > Client Services


Surplussing UWL computers and components

ITS handles surplus of all UW-L owned eWaste. This includes items such as:

  • Computers
  • Keyboards & mice
  • Monitors - ($30 fee per CRT monitors is assessed)
  • Printers 
  • CD/DVD players
  • TV's
  • Essentially any item that contains a circuit board and is not a heating or cooling device
In the ITS Web Help Desk, Change “eWaste requests can be made…” to “eWaste requests can be made through Web Help Desk" by selecting the request type ‘I have a request>eWaste/Surplus’ or by clicking here

Note: Non-eWaste (desks, cabinets, chairs, etc) should be submitted through the Campus Stores UWLSurplusForm.xls

KeywordseWaste, e-Waste surplus, surplussing, surplus form, surplusform   Doc ID129460
OwnerDavid H.GroupUW-La Crosse
Created2023-07-03 12:56:42Updated2023-07-03 13:02:37
SitesUW-La Crosse
Feedback  0   0