Help Request - submitting request or creating a ticket with Information Technology Services
1. Self Service You can submit a request directly to the ticketing system.
Students, faculty, and staff can submit a help request in a few different ways.
- Visit support.uwlax.edu.
- Log in with your UWL NetID username and password.
- From the Request Type box make a selection that best describes what you need. Please Note: If you are not sure what to pick, choose Other.
- As you make request selections additional drop downs may appear. Make the selections that you believe most fit your needs.
- Fill in the Request Detail. Please be as specific as possible.
- Fill in the Client Contact Info with the phone number and/or email address you would like to be contacted at. Be sure to include your area code with your phone number.
- If necessary, add a file under Attachments by clicking the "Add File" button.
- Use the Location drop downs to specify your location.
- Click Save on the right hand side of the screen. This will submit your ticket. You will be notified via email that your ticket has been created.
- The Eagle Help Desk is located in 103 Wing Technology Center. During business hours, you can visit the Eagle Help Desk or call (608) 785-8774. Hours will change depending on term. For current business hours visit www.uwlax.edu/helpdesk.
3. Email the Eagle Help Desk
- The Eagle Help Desk can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email will be responded to within 1 business day.