Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus for Students
Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus for Students allows students to download, install, and use Microsoft Office at no cost. To take advantage of this service follow these steps:
- Visit portal.microsoftonline.com and enter your UWL email address where prompted (ex: email@example.com). Please note you will then be redirected to UWL's login screen.
- When prompted enter your UWL NetID password. Your email address will already be in the username box and should be left there. If you have forgotten or need to reset your UWL NetID password visit www.uwlax.edu/password.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to download and install the software for your device.
- When launching the software for the first time you will be asked to log in to activate Microsoft Office. Use your full UWL email address and NetID password to activate Office.
- Students will be able to download and install Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus for Students on up to five personal devices.
- The software is available for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and other mobile operating systems.
- The features of Office 365 ProPlus for Students mirror the same Microsoft Office currently available on campus.
- Devices must check-in with Microsoft at least once every 30 days to retain their activation for Office.
- Students will lose access to the free software once they discontinue enrollment at UWL. They may purchase a subscription to Microsoft Office if they would like to continue to have access to the software after leaving UWL.