D2L - User Progress and Completion Tracking
The User Progress tool allows you to see how you are using D2L for specific courses. The User Progress tool contains reports of your progress in all areas of the course. You are also able to see your progress via the completion tool in the content area.
- Navigate to the specific course you wish to see your progress in.
- Click the arrow next to your profile name on the upper right hand side of your window.
Step 2: Reading your Progress Report
- You will first be in the summary view in the right panel. This will show your progress at a glance.
- To expand headings, click the arrow on the right.
- To view statistics by tool, go to that particular tool listed on the left side (i.e., Content, Discussions, Quizzes, Grades). When you mouse over the color bars that show completion, individual scores will display.
- Navigate to the course in D2L for which you wish to check your progress.
- Click Content.
- There will be a bar on the top of your screen which displays your progress for the topics completed or opened.
- Depending on the settings that your instructor has set up, items will automatically have a checkmark next to them that have been completed or opened, or you will be requested to manually check items that you have completed.
- Topics may be manually checked when viewing the content item as well.
- On the left side of the screen, the module list will display the number of topics that have not been viewed. Completed topics will display a green checkmark.