Office 365 - Configuring Mail on iOS
How to configure the native mail client in iOS for Office 365 email.
1. On an iOS device open Settings.
2. Choose Passwords & Accounts.
- *Note: If running a newer iOS like version 14.6, then this setting option will be under Mail and then Accounts within the settings.
3. Choose Add Account.
4. Choose Exchange or Microsoft Exchange.
5. Enter in your email address.
6. Choose Sign In.
7. Enter your email credentials then choose Sign In.
8. Select your Duo Authentication method and complete the necessary steps.
9. If you had to leave the Settings screen, then go back to it, choose the settings you desire then choose Save.
9. Email will begin to load in the Mail app. Per the UW-System security you should be prompted to re-authenticate by the Mail app every two weeks.