Office 365 - Configuring Outlook 2019 Desktop Client for Windows
Instructions on how to configure the Outlook desktop client on a Windows/PC device.
1. Launch the Outlook client.
2. Enter in your UWL email address and then click Connect.
3. Enter in your current password and authenticate with your Duo device.
4. Check the box next to "Allow my organization to manage my device" if it's not already checked and then click OK.
5. Click Done on the next window ("You're all set!").
6. Click Done on the "Account successfully added" page unless you want to add another email account.
- *Note: You can also uncheck the box next to "Set up Outlook Mobile on my phone, too" if you do not need the pop-up directions from the web in order to set up Outlook on your mobile device.
7. Outlook will now load in your mailbox(es), which may take a moment, and then you should be able to start using the Outlook client on your PC/Windows computer.
Outlook loading in emails. *Need more assistance with setting up your UWL email account? Outlook is now ready to use.
Then please contact the Eagle Help Desk
*Need more assistance with Outlook in general? Then please check out the Microsoft Support's website for Outlook at https://support.office.com/en-us/outlook.