WINGS - Create Guest Access to Your Student Center
Follow these steps to create a guest user account.
- Go to https://www.uwlax.edu/ and then click on "WINGS" found up on the right corner of the page. Then log into your WINGS account using your NetID and password.
- Select "Main Menu" and click on "Guest Users," or you can go to "Main Menu" > "Self Service" > "Guest Users" after you have logged into WINGS.
- Click the "Add a Guest User" button.
- "Accept" or "Decline" the "Guest User Terms and Conditions" by clicking one of the buttons. This is a release and allows guest to login into your account and see the specified information. Your guests will receive their own username and password to your account.
- If you clicked "I Accept," enter the name and email address on the next screen of the person to whom you want to give access.
- Check the boxes for some or all of the categories listed. This gives permission for the below categories to me accessible by your guest.
- Click "Save." the guest will be notified via email about their access.
- A guest user should now appear. You may click "Add a Guest User" to add another.
- You can also create Guest Access from the WINGS mobile app under "Manage Guest Users."
- To log into the guest account, have your guest go to https://www.uwlax.edu/ and then click on "WINGS" found up on the right corner of the page. Afterwards, select the "For Guest access click here" option. Then they should be able to enter in their guest user ID and password in order to complete their login.
- Access remains in a place until revoked. It does not expire. Be sure to share your information only with appropriate people.
- Guest accounts cannot change or recover their own passwords. However, their student can always resend a new password by selecting the Guest's User ID within Guest Access and then click on "Send Guest New Password."
- This permission includes access to see your bill through the WINGS Student Center, but it is not the same as the access to see and pay the bill on the CashNet site, which UWL uses to collect electronic payments. See "Online Payments > Pay as Guest or Pay as an Authorized User" on the Cashier's Office website for more information about making online payments. If you need assistance with CashNet, then please contact the Cashier's Office (email@example.com; 608.785.8719; https://www.uwlax.edu/cashiers/) for further assistance as well.