Create Guest Access to Your Student Center
Follow these steps to create a guest user account.
- Go to "Self-Service" in the "Main Menu" and select "Manage Guest Users."
- Click the "Add a Guest User" button.
- "Accept" or "Decline" the "Guest User Terms and Conditions" by clicking one of the buttons. This is a release and allows guest to login into your account and see the specified information. Your guests will receive their own username and password to your account.
- If you clicked "Accept," enter the name and email address on the next screen of the person to whom you want to give access.
- Check the boxes for some or all of the categories listed. This gives permission for the below categories to me accessible by your guest.
- Click "Save." the guest will be notified via email about their access.
- A guest user should now appear. You may click "Add a Guest User" to add another. You can also create Guest Access from the WINGS mobile app.
- Access remains in a place until revoked. It does not expire. Be sure to share your information only with appropriate people.
- This permission includes access to see your bill through the WINGS Student Center but it is not the same as the access to see and pay the bill on the CashNet site, which UWL uses to collect electronic payments. A separate permission is needed for the guest to pay through that site. See the "Guest Access to See/Pay Bill" section.