eWaste - Surplusing UWL computers and components
This article addresses the surplussing of computers and hardware components.
ITS handles surplus of all UWL owned eWaste. This includes items such as:
- Keyboards & mice
- Monitors - ($30 fee per CRT monitors is assessed)
- CD/DVD players
- Essentially any item that contains a circuit board and is not a heating or cooling device
eWaste requests can be submitted by following below steps:
- Log into the ITS Self Service Site with your NetID and password.
- Choose the Request Type Technical Services > eWaste.
- Pay close attention to the instructions in the green instruction box then enter the eWaste into the Request Detail.
- Enter contact information.
- Select the Location and Room of the eWaste.
- Click the Save.
The Eagle Help Desk automatically receives the request and will follow-up via the provided contact information
Note: Non-eWaste (desks, cabinets, chairs, etc) should be submitted through the Campus Stores UWLSurplusForm.xls.