Topics Map > Client Services
Topics Map > CATL > Canvas
Canvas - How do I Set Up an Akindi Paper Assessment?
Akindi is UWL's replacement to Scantron tests. It is integrated with Canvas to easily create multiple-choice assessments and distribute to students with bubble sheets that can then be scanned in using any scanner.
Creating an Assessment & Printing Sheets
- Akindi guide: Creating an Answer Key
- Akindi guide: Copy and Paste Answer Key from another source such as a Microsoft Word document.
- Akindi guide: Upload Answer Key from a Word Document that has been formatted with Bodface, Italics, or a different color.
- Akindi guide: Bonus Question
- Akindi guide: Advanced Marking Options
- Akindi guide: Changing Multiple Question Weights
Printing Bubble Sheets
- Akindi guide: Printing Bubble Sheets
Tips & Tricks
- How to reuse answer keys from previous courses: Duplicating / Copying Answer Keys
- Reusing Bubble Sheets from a different test is possible, you'll have to upload the scanned sheets through your dashboard and ensure Force upload is checked.