Canvas - Fixing a failed D2L course import
This article describes a simple method to fix a failed D2L course import into Canvas.
If you are having a failed import when importing a D2L course export file into Canvas:
- Add an image file to the D2L zip folder:
- If you using Windows, drag any image file (.jpg, .png. etc.) into the D2L zip folder.
- If you are on a Mac, unzip the folder, add the image file, and re-compress the D2L folder.
- Return to Canvas and retry the upload.
This import should be successful.
* The image file will be in your course files. You can delete it if you desire.