Office 365 - Accessing Office 365 Applications Online
Information about how to access all of your Office 365 applications online.
*Important Note: Applicants or recently admitted students will not have access to Office 365 through UWL, which includes email, until they have started the enrollment process for classes as a student and/or are a current student.
1. Go to https://www.uwlax.edu/.
2. Click on the Email icon found on the upper right side of the page.
*Note: You can also go to https://www.office.com/ and then click Sign in.
3. Enter in your full UWL email address (including the @uwlax.edu) and then click Next.
4. Enter in your password when the UWL pop-up page appears and then click Sign in.
5. Now, verify your account by using your Duo authentication device to complete your sign in.
6. Click Yes or No and/or check the "Don't show this again" box when the "Stay signed in?" page appears.
7. Now you should be able to see all of your available Office 365 applications like Outlook (email), OneDrive, Word and so on. Click on any of the applications in order to use them online.
*Note: You can also install the Office 365 apps onto your personal computer from this page by clicking on Install Office.
Or you can upload a file from your computer to edit online by clicking on Upload and open and/or you can create a new online document with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and so on by clicking on Start New.
8. Need more help? Contact the Eagle Help Desk.