Microsoft Support - Guides to Microsoft Applications and Products
Need help with Microsoft applications and products like Windows, Office 365 and more? Here is the link to the Microsoft Support website at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us for guides and help.
A useful link to the Microsoft Support website for guides and help with Microsoft applications and/or products.
- When you are at the Microsoft Support website (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us), click on any of the icons if you have questions and/or need help with using a specific Microsoft application or product. You can also use the search bar provided on the website for assistance too.
- Click on the Office icon once you are at the Microsoft Support website if you need help with Office 365 applications like Outlook, OneDrive, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more (or click directly on the Outlook, OneDrive, or Microsoft Teams icons from the Microsoft Support's homepage if you need assistance with those specifically).
- *Note: UWL may not offer access to every Microsoft application or product that may be listed on the Microsoft Support website. If you have questions about which Microsoft applications or productions that UWL offers, then sign into your Microsoft portal at https://portal.microsoftonline.com/ in order to see what is available or contact the Eagle Help Desk for further assistance.
- KB article on how to access Office 365 applications online: https://kb.uwlax.edu/90072.
- *Reminder: Your Microsoft account is managed by UWL and uses your UWL email address, so if you are having issues accessing your account, then please use our password reset page at https://www.uwlax.edu/info/password-reset/ to recover your password or contact the Eagle Help Desk for further assistance.