Microsoft Support - Guides to Microsoft Applications and Products
This article contains useful links to the Microsoft Support website for guides and help with Microsoft applications and/or products.
Need help with Microsoft applications and products like Windows, Office 365 and more? Here is the link to the Microsoft Support website at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us for guides and help.
- When you are at the Microsoft Support website (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us), click on any of the icons if you have questions and/or need help with using a specific Microsoft application or product. You can also use the search bar provided on the website for assistance too.
- Click on the Office icon once you are at the Microsoft Support website if you need help with Office 365 applications like Outlook, OneDrive, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams and so on by searching for your specific issue or Office 365 application, by clicking on the icon of the specific Office 365 application or by selecting More Office apps to see the full list of Microsoft Office 365 applications.
- *Note: UWL may not offer access to every Microsoft application or product that may be listed on the Microsoft Support website. If you have questions about which Microsoft applications or productions that UWL offers, then sign into your Microsoft portal at https://portal.microsoftonline.com/ in order to see what is available or contact the Eagle Help Desk for further assistance.
- KB article on how to access Office 365 applications online: https://kb.uwlax.edu/90072.
- *Reminder: Your Microsoft account is managed by UWL and uses your UWL email address, so if you are having issues accessing your account, then please check out our KB article called "Trouble Logging In? General Troubleshooting" or contact the Eagle Help Desk for further assistance.