2. Type in your full Eagle email address (including @eagle.uwlax.edu) and click Next.
3. Enter your password and then click Next.
4. Go to your Google account by going to the upper right hand side of the page, click on the circle (it may have your initials or profile photo displayed) and then click on Manage your Google Account.
Or click on Google apps (looks like 9 dots arranged in a square) that can be found on the upper right hand side of the page and then click on Account.
5. Click on the Security tab found on the left side of the page.
6. Under the header "Signing in to Google," click on Password.
*Note: You can see when you have last changed your password here as well.
7. Then re-enter your password in order to verify it's you and click Next to continue.
8. Create your new password, confirm your new password and then click Change Password.
9. Your password has been successfully changed when you have received a confirmation on the next page.
*Note: You may be redirected to the "Google Sign in" page right away instead.
2. Type in your full email address (including @eagle.uwlax.edu) and then click Next.
3. Click on "Forgot password?"
4. Follow the prompts in order to recover your account. This may include typing in a previous password and/or sending a verification code to your phone number or recovery email.
*Note: If you did not set up password recovery options before forgetting your password or if you receive the "Contact your domain admin for help" message, then you will need to contact the Eagle Help Desk (608.785.8774) directly for further assistance.
5. If you were successfully able to verify yourself when recovering your account, then you will be prompted to create a new password and then should be able to login with your new password afterwards.
1. Sign into your Eagle email account and go to your Google Account.
*Note: If you need assistance with getting to your Google Account, then please follow steps 1-4 found in Option #1, which is located towards the top of this KB article.
2. Click on the Security tab found on the left side of the page.
3. Scroll down to the header "Ways we can verify it's you" and click on Recovery phone and/or Recovery email in order to add these options as a recovery option.
4. Both of these options will require you re-enter your password in order to verify it's you and then click Next to continue.
5. After you have entered in your password, then you should be able to enter in or edit your recovery phone number and/or email.
6. Once you have updated these recovery options, then you should be able to recover your Eagle email password on your own if you ever forget it in the future.