Topics Map > Client Services
Topics Map > Networking & System Admin
VoIP - Cisco Voice Mail PIN Reset
How to change your voice mail pin.
**Note: This is for faculty/staff only.
2. Click on Password Management.
3. Check the "I'm not a robot" box, select the images if prompted, type in yes and then click Next.
4. Select Change Voice Mail PIN.
5. Enter in your Net Id (without @uwlax.edu) and password. Then click Submit.
6. Type in a new PIN number and confirm it. Then click Submit.
7. Your PIN number has been successfully changed if you have received a message that "your PIN number has been successfully changed" on the next page.
- If you receive an error at any point during this process, then please:
- try again
- use a different web browser
- try it in an incognito or private window
- clear out your browsing history or cache/cookies
- reset your NetID password (if you receive an incorrect username and/or password error)
- Need more help? Contact the Eagle Help Desk.