How do I add a CATL workshop to Digital Measures?
After a CATL workshop, instructors are encouraged to log their attendance in Digital Measures (DM). Here is how.
STEP 1: In Digital Measures, under General Information, go to “Faculty Development Activities Attended”
STEP 2: Add New Item
STEP 3: Enter information about the session as follows:
- Scope: Professional
- Activity Type: Workshop
- Explanation of "Other": N/A
- Title: <<add workshop title>>
- Sponsoring Organization: UWL CATL
- City, State: La Crosse, WI
- Country: United States
- If other country, what is the name of the country? N/A
- Was this an international faculty development activity? No
- Description: <<add workshop description; possible description text is provided by CATL in post-workshop email>>
- Start Date: N/A
- End Date: <<add date of workshop as the end date>>
If you have any questions about this process or the necessary workshop information, please contact CATL (firstname.lastname@example.org).