Web editing - How do I upload a file?
An overview of how to upload files to your UWL page
- Open the Assets pane and click the Media tab.
- Browse to the folder you have access to. In this example we'll say you have access to the University Communications folder. You would browse to Offices/services > University Communications.
- Click your folder and make sure it's selected and you see the files panel below it with a statement about uploading files. At this point, you have two options:
- Locate the files on your computer, select them and drag and drop into the files panel in the editor (preferred)
- Click the + (plus) icon to browse your computer for a file or files to upload