Topics Map > CATL > Canvas
Canvas - How do I publish my course?
You must publish a course before students can access it and it's contents. Students cannot see unpublished courses and content.
- Canvas article: How do I publish a course?
- Canvas article: How do I change the start and end dates for a course?
- If you entered a different start or end date, you have to check the box: Students can only participate in the course between these dates.
- Canvas flowchart: Student course visibility and participation
Tips & Tricks
- If students are not able to access your course or material in it, double check that it is published.
- Make sure Modules and course content is published.
- If the course is published and the modules are published, make sure students check their course list, in case it hasn't been added to their dashboard.