Office 365 - Configuring Outlook 2019 for Mac OS
Instructions on how to configure the Outlook 2019 desktop client on Mac OS.
*Note: Office 365 with Duo is only supported if you are running macOS 10.14 (Mojave) or higher.
1. Open up the Outlook desktop application that can be located in your Launchpad, or in your Finder's Applications folder or on your Dock.
2. Enter in your UWL email address (with @uwlax.edu) and click Continue.
3. Enter in your current password and click Sign in.
4. Authenticate with your Duo device.
5. Select Done when the account has been successfully added.
*Note: You can add other email accounts to your Outlook desktop application during this step by selecting Add Another Account, but it is not required.
Need more assistance with setting up your UWL email account? Then please contact the Eagle Help Desk.
Need more assistance with Outlook in general? Then please check out the Microsoft Support's website for Outlook at https://support.office.com/en-us/outlook.