Office 365 - Outlook - Accessing Email with a Web Browser
How to access your UWL email account by using a web browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari and so on.
- Applicants or recently admitted students will not have access to Office 365 through UWL, which includes email, until they have started the enrollment process for classes as a student and/or are a current student.
- UWL uses Outlook as their email platform, not Gmail.
1. Go to https://www.uwlax.edu/.
2. Click on the Email icon found on the upper right side of the page.
*Note: You can also go to outlook.com and then click Sign in.
3. Enter in your full UWL email address (including the @uwlax.edu) and then click Next.
4. Enter in your password when the UWL pop-up page appears and then click Sign in.
5. Then verify your account by using your Duo authentication device to continue your sign in.
- *Note: If you do not receive the Duo prompt when logging into your email account and can successfully log in without Duo, then please disregard this step.
6. Click Yes or No and/or check the "Don't show this again" box when the "Stay signed in?" page appears.
7. Click on the Outlook application within your Office 365 portal to open up your email in your web browser.
- *Note: If you went to outlook.com first to sign in, then you will not be prompted to select the Outlook application to open up your email in your web browser.
*Trouble logging In? Then check out this KB article: Trouble Logging In? General Troubleshooting
*Need more help? Contact the Eagle Help Desk.