Topics Map > CATL > Canvas
Canvas - How do I use question banks in classic quizzes?
Question Banks can be used as a place to house questions that can be added to Classic quizzes across courses or accounts. When you find questions in a Question Bank, you will see all of the Question Banks that you have built in other courses where you are the instructor.
Creating a question bank
- Canvas guide: How do I create a question bank in a course?
Editing and managing question banks
- Canvas guide: How do I move multiple questions from one question bank to another?
- Canvas guide: How do I move/copy a question from one question bank to another?
Adding question bank questions to a quiz
- Canvas guide: How do I create a quiz by finding questions in a question bank?
- Canvas guide: How do I create a quiz with a question group linked to a question bank?
Tips and Tricks
- Question banks can be easily copied from one Canvas course to another.
- If you want to randomize quiz questions, you can add them to a question group.