Topics Map > CATL > Canvas
Recording a group presentation.
How to record a group presentation and submit in Canvas.
How to record a group presentation.
- Create your presentation.
- Plan your presentation well in advance of when it is due. Make sure to allow time for video processing.
- Choose what you will use to record the presentation. Below are two methods supported by UWL.
- Create WebEx account (you will need to log a ticket with the Eagle Help Desk to request an account; this can be done by one member of the group).
- Create meeting/session.
- Join Meeting (by computer or by phone).
- Share content (PPT). Video: sharing content screen.
- Record: Video: Recording meeting and share.
- Stop Recording.
- Navigate to recording.
3. Record a practice presentation.
- Have your slides/presentation materials ready.
- When you are ready to record, have one team member in charge who will record presentation.
- Enter full screen mode so that your slides/presentation materials are the only things visible on your screen. For example: in PowerPoint, start the ‘slide show’ to enter full screen mode.
- Mute your microphone if you are not speaking.
- Assign segments and timing and practice “throwing” to the next person. Decide whether/how the presenter will be visible in your recording (check the instructions for the assignment – if it is not clear, please ask your instructor), and practice using webcams and audio.
4. Review and re-record.
- Review your recorded practice presentation and make revisions as needed.
- If you are not satisfied with your presentation, feel free to re-record as many times as you like. Make sure to submit your best presentation.