HR employee resources - Student employment: finding a job on campus
This guide provides resources for students on how to seek, obtain, and sustain employment at UWL.
There are two types of on-campus employment opportunities available to UW-La Crosse students, work-study and student help. More information about these job types and finding an on-campus job can be found in the Financial Aid office student employment brochure.
Last reviewed was July 2020
- Student employment On Boarding Center: https://www.uwlax.edu/human-resources/services/onboarding-center/student-employees/
- Student employment opportunities work-study: https://www.uwlax.edu/finaid/workstudy.html
- Student employment opportunities student help: https://www.uwlax.edu/finaid/studentemployment.html
- Student employment brochure: https://www.uwlax.edu/finaid/sharepoint_template/Forms/Student_Employment_Brochure_2013_printer_ready.pdf
- On campus jobs not through UWL - Dine on Campus: http://www.dineoncampus.com/uwlacrosse/show.cfm?cmd=jobOpportunities
- On campus jobs not throuhg UWL - UWL Bookstore: https://www.uwlax.edu/textbookrental/staff.htm
Links to related information:
- UW-La Crosse Student Workers Wage and Appointment Policy: https://kb.uwlax.edu/103699
- UW-La Crosse Student Employee Guidelines and Expectations: