Navigate: Creating a note
1) Log into Navigate: Navigate: Accessing the Navigate Platform
2) Locate the student's Navigate profile (Navigate: Student Profile) by:
- Locating their name on your Staff Home Screen list of assigned advisees (Navigate: Staff Home Overview)
- Locating their name on your Faculty Home Screen list of students in your courses (Navigate: Professor Home).
- Using the Quick Search tool bar at the top of the Navigate screen on any page
3) Under the student's profile picture, locate the link "Add a note on this student"
4) A new dialogue box will open. Complete the Note and select from the Note reasons. You can include attachments, or a URL. Select if you would like the note to be visible to only you, and if you would like the student to be able to view the note's contents.
5) Click save.
The note will be visible to only those with the correct permissions on the student's profile under the History tab.