Office 365 - Outlook - Accessing Email with a Web Browser
How to access your UWL email account by using a web browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari and so on.
1. Go to https://www.uwlax.edu/.
2. Click on the Email icon found on the upper right side of the page.
*Note: You can also go to outlook.com and then click Sign In.
3. Enter in your full UWL email address (including the @uwlax.edu) and then click Next.
4. Enter in your password when the UWL pop-up page appears and then click Sign in.
5. If you are a Faculty or Staff, then verify your account by using your Duo authentication device to continue your sign in. If you are a Student, then you will not be prompted by Duo unless you are using your student worker account.
6. Click Yes or No and/or check the "Don't show this again" box when the "Stay signed in?" page appears.
7. Click on the Outlook application to open up your email in your web browser.
*Note: If you went to outlook.com first to sign in, then you will not be prompted to select the Outlook application to open up your email in your web browser.
8. Need more help? Contact the Eagle Help Desk.