Account Locked - How to Unlock Your Account
How to unlock your account using the password reset page.
Are you having trouble logging into your account because your account is locked? Here is how you can unlock your account using the password reset page option called "Account Locked."
*Important Note: If you are locked out of your Duo account due to the error message: "Your account has been locked out due to excessive authentication failures. Please contact your administrator." Then you will have to contact the Eagle Help Desk in order to get your Duo account unlocked.
1. Go to https://www.uwlax.edu/info/password-reset/ and click on Account Locked.
2. Check the "I'm not a robot" box, select the images if prompted, type in yes and then click Next.
3. Enter in your NetID and passsword and check the box with the message: "Check the box and log in to unlock your account." Then click Submit.
4. Your account has been successfully unlocked if you see the page with the message: "Your account has been unlocked."
5. If you are still unable to log into your account after this unlock process, then contact the Eagle Help Desk for more assistance.