Account Locked - How to Unlock Your Account
How to unlock your account using the password reset page.
Are you having trouble logging into your account because your account is locked? Here is how you can unlock your account using the password reset page:
1. Go to https://www.uwlax.edu/info/password-reset/ and click on Account Locked.
2. Check the "I'm not a robot" box, select the images if prompted, type in yes and then click Next.
3. Enter in your NetID and passsword and check the box with the message: "Check the box and log in to unlock your account." Then click Submit.
4. Your account has been successfully unlocked if you see the page with the message: "Your account has been unlocked."
5. If you are still unable to log into your account after this unlock process, then contact the Eagle Help Desk for more assistance.