Navigate: Using Student Lists
Using a student list within Navigate.
You can use Student Lists for many different functions in your communication with students. Always remember that a student list is static, and will not automatically update with the most current information.
Open your student lists from one of the options: Navigate: Locating student lists
Select the students from the list, or select all students in the list, and then select the Actions menu.
The most relevant actions are:
- Send Message: This opens a send message dialogue box that allows users to send an email or text message to the selected students (Navigate: Sending Text Messages, Navigate: Sending emails)
- Appointment Campaign: Creates an appointment campaign starting with the students added (Navigate: Creating an appointment campaign)
- Tag: Adds tags to the student's profiles (Navigate: Student Tags)
- Issue notification: Opens the Issue Notification dialog box, this can only be done for one student at a time (Navigate: Submitting ad hoc progress reports)
- Remove students from Student List
- Export Results: Creates a CSV file of data on the students on the list.