Topics Map > Client Services
Topics Map > Networking & System Admin
Wireless - Connecting a Apple Laptop or Desktop (OS X)
How to connect an Apple laptop or desktop to the UWL-Eagle WiFi.
1. Start by going to the wireless icon next to the clock, which is usually located up on the top right of the screen.
2. Select the network UWL-Eagle.
3. Enter in your NetID username and password, then click Join.
4. You will then be asked to verify the certificate, select Continue.
5. Enter in your password for your account on your computer and click Update Settings.
6. You should then be connected to the UWL-Eagle wireless!