Wireless: Connecting a Apple Laptop or Desktop (OS X)
1) Start by going to the wireless icon next to the clock
How to connect a Apple Laptop or Desktop to the UWL Wireless (for student or personal devices, NOT for university owned devices)
2) Select the network "UWL-Eagle"
3) Enter your NetID username and password
4) You will then be asked to Verify Certificate, select "Continue"
5) If prompted enter the password for your account on your computer to install the certificate.
You should then be connected to the UWL-Eagle wireless!
** If you previously connected to EAGLENET, you can now remove the profile that was installed.
Go to System Preferences, then Profiles, select UW-L Secure Wireless and select the "-" to remove it.
You can also remove it from the list of preferred networks:
Go back to System Preferences, then Network, select Wi-Fi on the left menu, then Advanced.
Highlight EAGLENET and select "-" to remove it. Then click OK and Apply.