Wireless: Connecting an iOS device (iPad, iPhone, iPod, etc.)
How to connect an iOS device to the wireless network.
1) Start by going to Settings then Wi-Fi
2) Select UWL-Eagle, enter your NetID username and password and select "Join"
3) You will then see a page about the certificate, select "Trust"
4) You will then be connected!
1) Go to Settings, General, Profiles & Device Management and select "UW-L Secure Wireless" Profile.
2) Then select "Delete Profile". You may need to enter your PIN if you have it enabled.