Wireless: Connecting an Android and Chrome OS device (phone, tablet, Chromebook, etc.) to UWL-Eagle.
This document explains how to connect Android and Chrome OS devices to the UW-L Eagle wifi network.
**Note: The menu arrangement may vary depending on device manufacturer.**
1) Locate Wi-Fi in Settings.
2) Select UWL-Eagle.
3) For EAP method, select PEAP.
4) For Phase 2 authentication, select MSCHAPV2.
*Note: This may be located under "Advance" for Android devices running a newer Android OS.
5) For CA certificate, select Don't validate.
(Samsung Galaxy S10)
6) For Identity, enter your netID.
7) Leave Anonymous identity blank.
8) For Password, enter your UWL password.
9) Select CONNECT.
*Note: For Chromebooks the same steps apply, however Wi-Fi options can be found at the bottom right of the desktop as indicated in the image below.