Wireless: Connecting an Android and Chrome OS device (phone, tablet, Chromebook, etc.) to UWL-Eagle.
This document explains how to connect Android and Chrome OS devices to the UW-L Eagle wifi network.
* *Note: The menu arrangement may vary depending on device manufacturer.**
1) Locate Wi-Fi in Settings.
2) Select UWL-Eagle.
3) For EAP method, select PEAP.
4) For Phase 2 authentication, select MSCHAPV2.
5) For CA certificate, select Don't validate.
6) For Identity, enter your netID.
7) Leave Anonymous identity blank.
8) For Password, enter your UW-L password.
9) Select CONNECT.
*Note: For Chromebooks the same steps apply, however Wi-Fi options can be found at the bottom right of the desktop as indicated in the image below.